Juvederm – Dermal Filler
Turn back the clocks on your skin with JuvedermⓇ!
Are fine lines and wrinkles keeping you from feeling comfortable with your skin? It can be easy to let these common signs of aging affect your self-confidence. Chase Lay, MD can help you feel more comfortable with your appearance through a dermal filler called Juvederm, a safe and effective facial filler that can counteract age lines with no downtime!
Chase Lay, MD in San Jose is proud to offer leading cosmetic solutions, including Juvederm. Dr. Lay and his team offer compassionate, unparalleled care to all of our guests looking to achieve their aesthetic goals. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and discover if Juvederm may be your key to youthful skin!
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a renowned anti-aging dermal filler that can correct moderate to severe facial folds, fine lines, and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Approved by the FDA, this one-of-a-kind treatment can help you realize a natural-looking, youthful complexion, with little-to-no downtime or recovery.
WE OFFER SEVERAL DERMAL FILLERS FROM THE JUVEDERM FAMILY TO HELP YOU LOOK AND FEEL YOUR BEST!
Our Juvederm dermal filler collection includes:
- Volbella is a specialized formula that serves as non-surgical lip augmentation, replenishing lip volume for a younger-looking smile.
- Vollure can help soften age lines that surround the mouth and nose, commonly looked at as “parentheses lines” to restore radiance to the lower face.
- Voluma instantly replenishes volume to the cheeks, correcting minor mid-facial skin laxity for a youthful glow.
- Juvederm XC smoothens laugh lines around the mouth, taking a few years off your profile during those special, smile-worthy moments.
- Juvederm XC Plus is an advanced formula that addresses deeper lines and folds across the face, granting a lustrous complexion from severe aging creases.
How does Juvederm address age lines?
Our skin gradually loses volume as we age, causing our muscles to operate closer to the superficial layer; wrinkles and folds form in our skin as a result. Designed with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body, Juvederm works to bind moisture and replenish volume in the skin.
Many people who have been treated with Juvederm have adored their results of younger-looking skin, which can last up to an entire year. Our team at Chase Lay, MD can help devise a proper treatment plan using the face filler to help you realize your aesthetic goals. Ultimately, results will vary.
Am I a good candidate for Juvederm?
This exciting anti-aging treatment may be right for you if you are:
- Looking for a non-surgical treatment to address wrinkles
- Looking for a treatment with no downtime to follow
- Not a potential candidate for surgical procedures
- Not breastfeeding or pregnant
- Not allergic to lidocaine
- Over the age of 21